Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorites

There are many favorites about the class. I like about our Critical thinking and decision making class. My first favorite thing about the class was the fact that I was able to learn concepts and use it towards other classes. It improved my communication skills and reasoning which helped me a lot in school, at home and in a professional environment. Having a bad first online experience, our online class has changed my perspective on online classes. I like how quick our professor emailed back with replies. My least favorite things about the class was how it was a bit difficult to balance out group schedule meetings with everyone having such different availability times. I also did not like how on the online test, we were unable to go back and see which answers we got incorrect to learn from our mistakes. Another least favorite thing about the class was the 12 hour gap for posting blogs. I think the class can improve by allowing students to blog freely. Overall, the class was great and very effective!

Blankcanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment