Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I learned in Comm 41

I was a bit skeptical about what I would learn enrolling in Communication, Critical Thinking and Decision Making, because I was unsure if what I learn was going to be useful, but by the end of the semester, I not only learned many new concepts, but also improved many skills as well. I learned how to improve critical thinking by learning how to identify if an argument is valid, strong, invalid, bad, if it needed to be repaired and how the premise play a important role in an argument. I also learned the different kinds of fallacies in an argument and how it may effect an argument. One section I learned about most was evaluating premises. An argument must pass to be good if there is good reason to believe the premises, the premises are plausible than the conclusion and if the argument is strong or valid. Critical thinking and decision making helped me improved communication skills, critical thinking and reasoning and are useful tools I can use towards my major.

Blankcanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment