Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introductory Post


Hello class!

I am a full time sophomore student attending San Jose State University. I am currently taking prerequisites courses to pursue my goals as a nurse. I have encountered various situations where I have used my communication skills. One of my many experiences was during my first job. I was a summer intern at Kaiser Permanente working in the Nursing Administration department. With the intern program, we were fortunate to have a professional public speaker to coach the interns on how to improve communication in a professional environment. We were given difficult speeches, task and activities to help improve. Some of my interest are biking, skating, but mainly spending time with friends and family. Although this is my second online class, the desire2learn program is very new to me.

Until next time,
Blankcanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment